Information Technology-UNM (IT-UNM)
Information Technology–UNM (IT-UNM) is an informal association of system managers, programmers, researchers, students, administrators, and faculty at the University of New Mexico and its affiliated institutions in the Albuquerque area.
NOTE: If you are looking for UNM's central IT department, which provides UNM's core computing infrastructure and services (networking, email, classroom technology, Net ID, etc.), please go to http://it.unm.edu or call 505-277-5757.
Meetings are held from 9:00–10:30 a.m. on the third Wednesday of each month in Fiesta A&B room (second floor) in the UNM Student Union Building (SUB). We do not meet in December due to the holidays. Exceptions to our usual meeting location occur occasionally and are published here well in advance for planning purposes.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 in the SUB.
1. An opportunity to discuss and get feedback on the information given at the town halls.
• Recent changes to the UNM Organization Chart
2. What services would you like to see provided as part of the baseline IT services?
Some services currently being piloted:
• Operating System Management (Windows, MacOS and Linux);
• Operating System Updates;
• AD/Group Policy Management;
• Remote Desktop Gateway;
• SSL Certificates Authority.